Auteur Topic: Which Survivor of the Impending Nuclear Apocalypse Are You?  (gelezen 2291 keer)

Offline simonee.

• Forumlid
  • Geslacht: Vrouw
Which Survivor of the Impending Nuclear Apocalypse Are You?
« Gepost op: 14-05-2005, 18:04:42 »
Enjoy today - it may be your last. You heard me. Thanks to the foolishness of various world leaders, the world is spiralling into a heartless void of painful oblivion. Governments are secretly pitted against governments; international terrorist organisations are remixing the geopolitical landscape to introduce their own hardcore sounds.

The result, surely, is widespread nuclear badness. Society as we know it will be ripped apart by the bomb - but some brave people will survive. Could you be one of them? Could you?

Yes, enjoy today. You will never know freedom again.

ik ben blijkbaar:

Must kill, ha ha, ha ha! Death! Playground antics! Cake and cheese! Yes! you're an

Insane ninja child!

The blast must have hit you particularly strong, because you've gained a billion new superpowers and can take on anyone you want. Even that kid Gunrock-with-nine-arms from down the street. Only problem is, it's driven you completely insane and you now have a thirst for blood equalled only by your thirst for vengeance and peeing in the kitchen bin.

No, stop! That's what the toilet's for. Stop I say!

The mistakes I've made are dead to me. But I can't take back the things I never did.

Offline simonee.

• Forumlid
Re: Which Survivor of the Impending Nuclear Apocalypse Are You?
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 14-05-2005, 18:05:50 »
k moet natuurlijk nog wel ff de link geven (dom dom dom vergeten !!)

http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/tests/apocalypse
The mistakes I've made are dead to me. But I can't take back the things I never did.

Offline Lindå

• Forumlid
  • Bono is verhuisd
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 14-05-2005, 18:47:45 »
ik ben een Zombie

Brains brains brains brains brains

Zombie!
Brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains Norman Lovett brains brains brains brains brains polenta brains mash brains brains James Belushi nobrains brains brains Anna Paquin mmbrains brains brains brains yeah brains yeah yeah yeah rock and roll brains brains.

Brains.

Wat t ook was, t lag gewoon niet aan mn toestand

Offline -Jutta-

• Forumlid
« Reactie #3 Gepost op: 14-05-2005, 19:09:49 »
Dust off your flugelhorn and heat up the sausages, 'cause you're

The Swiss!
Decked in neutrality for almost a billion years now, the Swiss are always the favourites to survive any nuclear conflict. Not only do they have the most amazing dress sense, but they've also got keen technical knowhow, a very logical cultural heritage and seventeen extra feet which they keep in their heads.

The Swiss are stereotypically associated with cuckoo clocks, chocolate, fondue and yodelling; it should be pointed out that they also enjoy running through the hills, goat farming and keeping the Earth safe from alien scum.

Kan natuurlijk ook eng zijn :D
En opeens weet je het... Je stemt op Jutta

Offline Jet

• Winnaar Pool AVRO 2003
  • Forumlid
« Reactie #4 Gepost op: 14-05-2005, 19:14:21 »
Better shake off that radiation sickness and start preparing your IPO, because you're

A new media professional!
You missed the full-on war that caused the widespread death of so many people because you were making yourself another espresso at the company's snack kitchen. Your life isn't anything of value, but you're here anyway - might as well make the most of it and set up a .com to rent movies to half-melted soldier carcasses. A couple of banner ads and you'll be laughing, you sick new media parasite.

De kleur haar klopt!  ::rofl::
When God created man, she was only joking!

Offline -Jutta-

• Forumlid
« Reactie #5 Gepost op: 14-05-2005, 19:18:16 »
JODELAAAAAAAAAA JODELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HITIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
En opeens weet je het... Je stemt op Jutta

Offline Eefjuhh

• Forumlid
« Reactie #6 Gepost op: 14-05-2005, 20:25:47 »
ik ben een Zombie

Brains brains brains brains brains

Zombie!
Brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains Norman Lovett brains brains brains brains brains polenta brains mash brains brains James Belushi nobrains brains brains Anna Paquin mmbrains brains brains brains yeah brains yeah yeah yeah rock and roll brains brains.

Brains.

dezelfde  ::jaja::

Offline Robbieazerty

• Forumlid
  • Geslacht: Man
« Reactie #7 Gepost op: 14-05-2005, 23:52:12 »
Waar heb ik dit dan weer aan verdiend?

Consider that a divorce! You're Arnold Schwarzenegger!
Maker of mediocre action pics and son of an actual Nazi, you're perhaps an insane joke on God's part. Why should you survive while others perish? Is it your hair, your brains or that manly gap in your teeth? Is it because you're going to lead California to a new tomorrow? Is it because you've paid someone enough money so that radiation doesn't harm you? Are you a real cyborg?

Arnold is the new Jesus. Stat.

Offline Jet

• Winnaar Pool AVRO 2003
  • Forumlid
« Reactie #8 Gepost op: 15-05-2005, 00:08:18 »
Waar heb ik dit dan weer aan verdiend?
::rofl:: ::rofl::
When God created man, she was only joking!

Offline Tijgertje

• Forumlid
  • Tijgerrrrr
« Reactie #9 Gepost op: 15-05-2005, 00:38:35 »
I bet you thought you'd gotten rid of yourself - but you haven't. You're
That kid you hated at school!

More irritating than even that kid who you took a dislike to at school, you'll live on as one of the many reasons you'll never want to go back to being a child. The annoying laugh, that needling competitiveness with everything you do, the desire to be better, meaner, first, first, first, first, first ...

Remember when you taped his buttocks together, hung him from a tree and then swung from his gonads, chanting "I am the monkey king"? Even a full scale nuclear apocalypse won't shake off the little bastard, apparently.

Nu te huur in Zeeland: Strandstoelen! Slechts €3,00 per dag.

Offline Cora Bora

• Forumlid
  • CB&T secret-mole-org
« Reactie #10 Gepost op: 15-05-2005, 02:02:20 »

Insane ninja child!

The blast must have hit you particularly strong, because you've gained a billion new superpowers and can take on anyone you want. Even that kid Gunrock-with-nine-arms from down the street. Only problem is, it's driven you completely insane and you now have a thirst for blood equalled only by your thirst for vengeance and peeing in the kitchen bin.

No, stop! That's what the toilet's for. Stop I say!

;D